Breathtaking views of the sea & town. Enjoy beauty from the top!
Nearest Airport : Barcelona - El Prat at 25 Kilometres
Nearest Ferry : Barcelona at 35 Kilometres
Nearest Train : Sitges centre at 2 Kilometres
Nearest Motorway : c32 at 1,5 Kilometres
Nearest Beach : Ribera Beach at 3 Kilometres
Nearest Barpub : Sitges Centre at 2 Kilometres
Nearest Ski : La Molina at 120 Kilometres
Nearest Golf : Sitges Golf Course Terramar at 4,7 Kilometres
Nearest Restaurant : Vallpineda at 600 Metres
|Name of Period||Begins||Ends||Weekly||Week Night||Weekend||Weekend Night||Extra Night||Monthly||Event Rate||Minimum Stay|
|VAL2 SEPTEMBER||Sep 2 2017||Sep 30 2017||€ 2500||€ 500||—||—||—||—||—||1 night|
|VAL2 OCTOBER||Sep 30 2017||Oct 28 2017||€ 2000||€ 420||—||—||—||—||—||1 night|
|VAL2 NOVEMBER||Oct 28 2017||Dec 22 2017||€ 1500||€ 360||—||—||—||—||—||1 night|
|VAL2 CHRISTMAS||Dec 22 2017||Jan 7 2018||€ 2500||€ 600||—||—||—||—||—||1 night|
|VAL2 WINTER||Jan 7 2018||Mar 24 2018||€ 1500||€ 400||—||—||—||—||—||1 night|
|VAL2 EASTER||Mar 24 2018||Apr 1 2018||€ 2000||€ 600||—||—||—||—||—||1 night|
|VAL2 APRIL||Apr 1 2018||Apr 28 2018||€ 1600||€ 420||—||—||—||—||—||1 night|
|VAL2 MAY||Apr 28 2018||May 31 2018||€ 2000||€ 550||—||—||—||—||—||1 night|
|VAL2 JUNE||May 31 2018||Jun 30 2018||€ 2500||€ 600||—||—||—||—||—||1 night|
|VAL2 JULY||Jun 30 2018||Jul 21 2018||€ 3200||€ 1200||—||—||—||—||—||1 week|
|VAL2 AUGUST||Jul 21 2018||Aug 11 2018||€ 3500||€ 1200||—||—||—||—||—||1 week|
|VAL2 END AUGUST||Aug 11 2018||Sep 1 2018||€ 3200||€ 1200||—||—||—||—||—||1 week|
|VAL2 SEPTEMBER||Sep 1 2018||Sep 30 2018||€ 2500||€ 500||—||—||—||—||—||1 night|
|VAL2 OCTOBER||Sep 30 2018||Oct 28 2018||€ 2000||€ 420||—||—||—||—||—||1 night|
|VAL2 NOVEMBER||Oct 28 2018||Dec 22 2018||€ 1500||€ 360||—||—||—||—||—||1 night|
|VAL2 CHRISTMAS||Dec 22 2018||Jan 6 2019||€ 2500||€ 600||—||—||—||—||—||1 night|
In order to reserve any of our villas, a non-refundable booking deposit of 40% is required. The remaining 60% of the villa rental will be due for payment 6 weeks in advance of your arrival date.
Payments are accepted through bank transfer, PayPal & credit card.
As a damage deposit we ask for 500 euro, which you need to pay in cash when you arrive at the villa or via bank transfer 1 week before arrival. The damage deposit will be returned on check-out in cash or within 48 hours after check-out by bank transfer once everything is in order.
Check-in/out time: 9.00-20.00. If you arrive or leave outside the time mentioned before, please agree check-in/out details with the Owner.
CANCELLATIONS – Should a cancellation occur the booking deposit is non-refundable unless we manage to find alternative guests at the same rates for the reserved dates.
The Tenant can cancel the booking 3 months before arrival without any penalty. In case a cancellation occurs within the 3 months prior to arrival, any funds paid (deposit or balance) are non-refundable unless The Owner manage to find alternative Tenant at the same rates for the reserved dates.
The Owner can cancel the booking at any moment only in case the property is not suitable to receive Guests (hard damages of previous group, force-major). Any funds paid by The Tenants need to be returned within 48 hours after the cancellation.
CHECK INS – Check in is normally after 3pm, where possible we will endeavour to accommodate arrival times but in high season this may not be possible.
Check in is at the address of the villa: Avinguda Miquel Utrillo, 71 - 08870, Sitges.
All guests are required to register with a passport or National ID card and the register may be inspected by the local police from time to time.
CHECK OUTS – Check out is before 10:00am on the day of departure, unless otherwise agreed in advance.
|Forms of Payment:||paypal, bank transfer|
|Accommodation Type:||Self-catering, Catered|
|Floor area:||450 m2|
|Theme:||Family, Sea, Beach, Celebrations, Events Allowed.|
|General:||Central heating, Events allowed, Air-conditioning, Daily cleaning service|
|Kitchen:||Fridge, Freezer, Microwave, Washing machine, Coffee maker, Oven, Toaster, Iron & board, Cooking utensils, Dish washer, 4 ring stove, Hob|
|Living Room:||Fireplace, Sofabed, Comfy seating for 14 people|
|Dining:||Dining area, Seating for 14 people|
Bathroom 1 - Ensuite complete bathroom
Bathroom 2 - toilet, combination tub/shower, bidet
Bathroom 3 - toilet, combination tub/shower, bidet
Bedroom 1 - Double bed
Bedroom 2 - 2 twin/single
Bedroom 3 - 2 twin/single
Bedroom 4 - Double bed
Bedroom 5 - Double bed and 2 twin/single
|Entertainment:||Radio, TV, Stereo syste, CD, DVD playemr|
|Outside:||Outdoor grill (charcoal), Patio stone/concrete, Wooden deck, Terrace, Balcony, Gated community, Parking off street, Garden, Barbecue, Outside furniture.|
|Swimming Pools:||Outdoor private pool|
|Suitability:||Pets considered, Long term renters welcome, Children welcome|